Individual Disability Income Insurance
The greater the income, the greater the potential loss if one of your clients becomes disabled for an extended period of time.
Why leave it to chance? You can help your clients be prepared for a loss of income with Individual Disability Income Insurance from MetLife.
MetLife offers you and your clients:
- Flexible income and business protection products
- Dedicated service and support
- Experience and expertise from an industry leader
Individual & MultiLife Markets
- Noncancelable and Guaranteed Renewable coverage available
- Optional benefits to increase value and level of customization
- Guaranteed Standard Issue (GSI) coverage available on select cases
- Retirement Savings Disability Income Insurance
Small Business Owner Market
- Expense Plus, Business Overhead Expense Protection policy – reimburses the owner’s share of covered business expenses (e.g., rent, employee wages) while the owner is disabled, up to the limits of the policy.
- Buy-Sell Business Protector – provides funds for the other owners to purchase the disabled insured's ownership interest (up to the policy limits), allowing the other owners to acquire the disabled owner's share of the business with minimal business interruption.
- Retirement Savings Disability Income Insurance (RSDII) – designed to cover only the loss of an insured’s retirement contributions, including any company matching contributions, in the event of a disability. These contributions could cease if an insured becomes disabled.
Guaranteed Standard Issue (GSI) program is an arrangement through an employer that offers employees individual disability coverage with limited underwriting at a discounted rate. It can help provide employees with more comprehensive income protection in the event of a loss of income due to a disability
Click here to view the Met Life product brochure.
Have questions? Click here to get in touch with our sales support team.